SINGLE PULL – DOMINO XM2 MOTORCYCLE THROTTLE
Created in collaboration with Moto2 Race Teams and Italian throttle manufacturer Domino, the new XM2 throttle control is used on some of the worlds most famous racing motorcycles. We have used the XM2 motorcycle throttles on a few of our custom scramblers and we are very impressed with the style and quality, so we know they offer a quality upgrade to your custom bike’s handlebars.
Made from a light aluminium alloy with titanium bolts and screws that guarantee lightness and strength. These throttles are available on backorder only.
There are a few things to know when upgrading your motorcycle throttle:
- Quickness – This is the degrees of throttle rotation required to move the cable 1mm distance. The lower the number of degrees required means the quicker throttle.
- Stroke – This the maximum distance of cable movement each throttle is capable.
- Cable – Confirms if throttle control is for one or two cable system.
- Misc – Color of throttle (if other than black), if grips are included, and if so, what grip color/style.
The XM2 motorcycle throttle control is sold with 3 rings.
- Support material: Aluminium
- Support finish: Painted
- Colour: Black
- Quickness (Red ring): 2,7°/mm
- Stroke (Red ring): 25 mm
- Quickness (white ring): 2,6°/mm
- Stroke (White ring): 36 mm
- Quickness (Green ring): 2,9°/mm
- Stroke (Green ring): 33 mm