2006 Triumph Thruxton Scrambler
With the release of our first wide wheel scrambler in 2021, there was another project in the kitchen that started at exactly the same time - a Carburetted Triumph Thruxton Scrambler 900, the older brother of the Black 2017 T100, . Purchased in Bathurst, and sent up to us for surgery.
The rider Hugh wanted this bike to be his fun Sunday run around. He has a Speedmaster for long distance riding, and a Harley Davidson Shovelhead to make sure there’s always something to work on in his shed. The main goal of this bike was to create a bike fun to rip around on, a few gravel roads, but most of all to be an object of envy for his mates.
Our mods list on the Thurxton Scrambler includes;
- Rear suspension mounts were removed and rebuilt
- Brakes rebuilt and braided lines made for the set-up, with a set of Accossato levers.
- Carburettors were swapped out with a set of Mikuni RS and DNA pod filters
- Wide wheel kit installed from Canyon Motorcycles
- The front end upgraded to a set of Protaper bars
- Full Purpose Built Moto lighting suite - 7” flashpoint classic and integrated indicators.
- Purpose Built Moto Black Box Control Relay
- Tail of the bike has been chopped and shortened up, and the stock side covers removed to be replaced by some hand made aluminium covers with some ally extrusion detailing
- Exhaust has been built high with a 2-into-1 collector running into a Purpose Built Moto 2” torpedo muffler.
- Tank painted and custom leather seat
Our Parts Store
Our own builds use these cafe racer & scrambler headlights.
Shop Indicators & Turn Signals
Custom turn signals designed for a minimal style.
Smooth note and a cafe racer style from our muffler collection.
Shop Tail Lights
Minimal and night piercing tail lights. From our shop to yours.
Shop Handlebar Switches
Custom handlebar controls for your cafe racer's wiring.
Custom parts for fabrication.
Shop Lighting Modules
Control Relay Modules to simplify the electrics of your motorcycle
DNA Performance Filters