BLACK 7″ FLASHPOINT LED HEADLIGHT
The super bright and E-Mark + DOT approved LED headlight was designed to be amazingly neat and versatile with both Fork mount and Bottom mount options on every light.
- Billet aluminium bezel with low consumption, high output LED component.
- 4000 Lumen high beam, 2400 Lumen low beam (over 3 x a standard headlight)
- IP65 Weatherproof, ECE (e-Mark) + DOT Approved
- Both fork mount and bottom mount options on each light (hardware supplied)
- High intensity LED
- Hard anodised black surface
- Standard 3 pin headlight plug is plug and play on all bikes, with optional halo running light
- 198mm Outside Diameter, 90mm Deep.Currently taking back orders shipping expected early April 2019
INSTALLATION OF YOUR HEADLIGHT
Click the button below for a 9 Ways to Mount your LED Headlight on your Motorcycle Guide.
WHY CUSTOMERS LOVE IT
Night riding is a lot of fun, but some of the magic is lost when you’re headlight isn’t up to spec in those dark twisty mountain corners. The Flashpoint High intensity LED headlight solves this with a super bright, wide angle beam to keep you safe and your ride looking trick.
With a High, Low and Running mode while packing serious punch, actually pulls less power and is significantly smaller than the conventional headlight, allowing tighter mounting and a cleaner custom finish.
Best suited to larger café racers, modern street fighters, and Cruisers. The 7” Motorcycle Headlight is the most common manufacturer size across nearly all brands with retro/classic models. Definitely our best selling motorcycle headlight, due to its adaptability and ease of mounting as it suits a lot of OEM factory motorcycle headlight mounts on different bikes. Featuring an industrial design face with prominent fixing screws.
SOME OF OUR CUSTOM BUILDS
Get inspired by some of our custom motorcycle projects integrating this Flashpoint LED Headlight 7″. Check out the headlight conversion we did on a Yamaha XSR700
** Anodising can be prone to sun-fade please take care to shelter your bike when you can.